Small details can help you run farther, which is why these Adidas running shorts take care of all the little things. Inner briefs help prevent chafing, and side snaps allow for extra ventilation when things heat up. AEROREADY manages moisture to keep you feeling dry as the kilometres tick by. Stash your phone and key in the secure pocket and focus on your pace.
This garment is made with a yarn which contains 50% Parley Ocean Plastic — reimagined plastic waste, intercepted on remote islands, beaches, coastal communities and shorelines, preventing it from polluting our ocean. This garment contains at least 40% recycled content in total.
- Regular fit
- Elastic waist with drawcord
- 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- Inner briefs
- Moisture-absorbing AEROREADY
- Pocket for mobile phone and small items
- Snaps on sides for ventilation
- 360 reflectivity
- Yarn contains 50% Parley Ocean Plastic
- Plain weave
- This garment contains a minimum of 40% recycled material in total
- Product colour: Green Oxide / Linen Green
- Product code: HF8753
FITTING AND ADJUSTING TIPS
How to measure your foot length
- Stand with the heel to a wall and put a measuring tape under your feet
- Read off the measured foot length in millimeters before your longest toe
- If you are between two sizes, choose the next higher, because feet are minimally greater under load
You can also use our template:
Download the foot measurement template
Birkenstock products are offered in European sizes. Please reference our Size and Width conversion charts below to determine your SA/UK size.
Your feet should be able to move freely without your toes hitting the edge of the footbed.
Before trying them on, put one hand under the toe and one under the heel, then flex the footbed a few times. This will initiate the break in period and will your help your new sandals feel comfy sooner.
Open all straps and step into the footbed. Close the straps comfortably, leaving enough space to allow your feet the freedom of movement. Exhale and enjoy.
For the first five or six times you wear your new footwear, limit the time to just a few hours. This allows your feet and body to gradually get used to the contoured arch support as well as the straps and buckles.