Our key focus for the GT-1000™ 11 TR shoe was to make it softer and smoother.
Part of our NATURE BATHING™ Collection, this shoe is inspired by the Japanese phrase, “shirin yoku.” Its colorway draws inspiration from the calming hues found in nature. Meanwhile, its trail-specific outsole is functional for running on off-road surfaces.
FLYTEFOAM™ cushioning in the midsole is tuned with a lower density than the previous version. Teamed with GEL™ technology, this combination creates softer landings and smoother transitions.
LITETRUSS™ technology is placed on the midsole’s inside angle to reduce pronation. It helps produce a more supportive stride while keeping overpronation at bay.
- Engineered mesh upper improves breathability and wraps the foot with a soft feel
- External heel counter improves the fit and helps increase stability
- LITETRUSS™ technology improves medial support and midfoot integrity
- FLYTEFOAM™ cushioning provides lightweight impact absorption
- Rearfoot GEL™ technology improves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike
- OrthoLite™ X-30 sockliner provides soft step-in comfort
- Reflective details help improve visibility in low-light settings
- At least 75% of the shoe’s main upper material is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology
- AHARPLUS™ heel plug improves durability
- Trail-specific outsole