Sleek, strappy, flexible and modern, this all-purpose training bra is the perfect peekaboo piece. Featuring mid impact support, removable padding, an elasticated waistband, subtle branding, eye-catching all-over print graphics and dryCELL moisture-wicking technology to keep you cool and comfortable when the action heats up, it’s both flattering and functional.
- Mid impact support
- Removable pads
- Elasticated bottom band for enhanced support
- Modern strappy back design
- PUMA Cat Logo at back
- AOP warning: Product with all-over-printed graphics might not exactly match the images
FITTING AND ADJUSTING TIPS
How to measure your foot length
- Stand with the heel to a wall and put a measuring tape under your feet
- Read off the measured foot length in millimeters before your longest toe
- If you are between two sizes, choose the next higher, because feet are minimally greater under load
You can also use our template:
Download the foot measurement template
Birkenstock products are offered in European sizes. Please reference our Size and Width conversion charts below to determine your SA/UK size.
Your feet should be able to move freely without your toes hitting the edge of the footbed.
Before trying them on, put one hand under the toe and one under the heel, then flex the footbed a few times. This will initiate the break in period and will your help your new sandals feel comfy sooner.
Open all straps and step into the footbed. Close the straps comfortably, leaving enough space to allow your feet the freedom of movement. Exhale and enjoy.
For the first five or six times you wear your new footwear, limit the time to just a few hours. This allows your feet and body to gradually get used to the contoured arch support as well as the straps and buckles.