With hidden pockets for handy storage, this adidas medium-support bra has you covered for road runs and hikes. Rack up the kilometres in comfort, thanks to a design that conforms and stretches to your shape. Stay dry when you (or the weather) turn up the heat with moisture-absorbing AEROREADY. Head out at dusk or dawn with details that reflect light.
Made with a series of recycled materials, and at least 60% recycled content, this product represents just one of our solutions to help end plastic waste.
- Available in multiple cup sizes
- Scoop neck with racer back
- 89% recycled polyester, 11% elastane interlock
- Removable padding
- Moisture-absorbing AEROREADY
- Medium support
- Elastic bottom band
- Built-in pockets and reflective bungee on back for storage
- Yarn contains 50% Parley Ocean Plastic
- This garment contains a minimum of 40% recycled material in total
- Color: Pulse Magenta
- Product code: HL6133
FITTING AND ADJUSTING TIPS
How to measure your foot length
- Stand with the heel to a wall and put a measuring tape under your feet
- Read off the measured foot length in millimeters before your longest toe
- If you are between two sizes, choose the next higher, because feet are minimally greater under load
You can also use our template:
Download the foot measurement template
Birkenstock products are offered in European sizes. Please reference our Size and Width conversion charts below to determine your SA/UK size.
Your feet should be able to move freely without your toes hitting the edge of the footbed.
Before trying them on, put one hand under the toe and one under the heel, then flex the footbed a few times. This will initiate the break in period and will your help your new sandals feel comfy sooner.
Open all straps and step into the footbed. Close the straps comfortably, leaving enough space to allow your feet the freedom of movement. Exhale and enjoy.
For the first five or six times you wear your new footwear, limit the time to just a few hours. This allows your feet and body to gradually get used to the contoured arch support as well as the straps and buckles.