The EVORIDE™ 3 shoe is a versatile training partner that’s designed to help runners conserve energy. Its tongue and jacquard mesh upper are engineered with a more adaptable design that morphs to your foot’s natural shape. Functional for various distances, this shoe’s FLYTEFOAM® midsole provides lightweight cushioning and a soft underfoot feel. With a curved sole design, GUIDESOLE® technology helps reduce ankle flexion. This feature’s pronounced toe-spring shape decreases energy expenditure and creates a smoother forward roll.
- Jacquard mesh upper creates a softer feel against the foot while improving breathability
- FLYTEFOAM™ cushioning provides lightweight impact absorption
- Anatomically shaped toe box
- GUIDESOLE™ Technology
The curved sole design and stiff forefoot of our GUIDESOLE™ technology reduce ankle flexion and provide a shock-absorbent landing zone to lessen fatigue of other leg muscles and increase runner efficiency.
- Solution Dye Sockliner
Sockliner is produced with a solution dyeing process that reduces water usage and carbon emissions
- The shoe’s upper is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- OrthoLite™ X-30 sockliner provides soft step-in comfort
- Full-ground contact design creates a smoother and more efficient ride