The GEL-NIMBUS™ 24 PLATINUM shoe offers advanced impact protection for your distance training. Creating a softer landing in every step, this shoe is also approx. 10g lighter than the previous version.
Its colorway features silver accents on the upper that are complemented with an iridescent finish on the midsole.
The upper’s soft engineered mesh and flexible midfoot panel make these shoes more comfortable during long runs. By moving seamlessly with your foot, these shoes help your stride feel smoother in every step.
FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning keeps the shoe lightweight while increasing shock absorption in each step. Featuring a more responsive toe-off, these shoes also create a more comfortable feeling underfoot.
- Engineered mesh upper wraps the foot with a soft feel while improving breathability
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL™ technology improves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike
- TRUSSTIC™ technology improves stability
- FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning creates a softer landing and a more responsive toe-off
- FLYTEFOAM™ cushioning provides lightweight impact absorption
- OrthoLite™ X-55 sockliner improves step-in comfort
- Reflective details improve visibility in low-light conditions
- 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ feature improves compression at footstrike
- At least 30% of the shoe’s main upper material is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- ASICS LITE rubber is lighter and stronger than standard outsole rubbers.
- Bio-based cellulose nanofiber is also partially used
- AHARPLUS™ heel plug improves durability
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology