The MAGIC SPEED™ 2 shoe offers the energy you need to move towards a new personal best. We updated the fit and tooling to make the shoe more versatile for both tempo runs and races.
A full-length carbon and TPU plate are sandwiched in the midsole to propel your foot forward. This helps create a smoother and more propulsive rebound during the toe-off phase of your stride.
The midsole’s top layer is reconstructed with FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning. It helps your stride feel even more propulsive while keeping the shoe lightweight.
- Engineered mesh upper improves breathability
- At least 50% of the shoe’s main upper material is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology
- Full-length carbon and TPU plate add structure and improve toe-off propulsion
- FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning provides lightweight impact absorption and a responsive rebound
- ASICSGRIP™ rubber outsole improves traction