The Challenger Atr 6 W is a women’s all-terrain trail running shoe from HokaThe 6th version of the Challenger ATR is even more multi-purpose than before. It is designed for those who willingly go running and for whom starting on asphalt and finishing on mountain trails is no big deal.
The midsole of this model is made of CMEVA foam, which absorbs impacts and provides real stability. The outsole is made of rubber with 4 mm studs for excellent grip on all types of terrain.
Another advantage of this shoe is its sustainable manufacturing, with recycled Repreve® fibres in the upper and collar and its recycled polyester laces!
This shoe is lightweight, fast and versatile – it is suited for any type of ground and offers a wide range of use. Don’t think any longer and just run wherever you want with the Challenger Atr 6!
– Recycled Unifi REPREVE® fibres in the mesh upper and the collar
– Toe reinforcements for support and protection
– Gusseted tongue
– Recycled polyester laces
– Tongue mesh with recycled fibres
– 100% vegan materials
– Strategic positioning of the rubber for more lightness and extended life span.
– Upper: Breathable mesh
– Mid Sole: – Compression-moulded EVA foam:
– Outsole: Durable rubber inserts
Studs: 4mm studs for grip on all terrains
– Weight: 458 g (pair)
– Heel: 26 mm
– Toes: 21 mm
– Drop : 5mm