Fierce, flexible, and ready to move fast, our Fit collection is designed for tough everyday training. Made with lightweight fabrics, and featuring raglan sleeves for freedom of movement, mesh inserts for enhanced breathability, and dryCELL moisture-wicking technology to keep you cool and comfortable as the action intensifies, this tee will have you prepared for performance.
- Composed of lightweight, breathable fabrics for peak performance
- Ergonomic cut lines for freedom of movement
- Mesh inserts and side vents for increased breathability
FITTING AND ADJUSTING TIPS
How to measure your foot length
- Stand with the heel to a wall and put a measuring tape under your feet
- Read off the measured foot length in millimeters before your longest toe
- If you are between two sizes, choose the next higher, because feet are minimally greater under load
You can also use our template:
Download the foot measurement template
Birkenstock products are offered in European sizes. Please reference our Size and Width conversion charts below to determine your SA/UK size.
Your feet should be able to move freely without your toes hitting the edge of the footbed.
Before trying them on, put one hand under the toe and one under the heel, then flex the footbed a few times. This will initiate the break in period and will your help your new sandals feel comfy sooner.
Open all straps and step into the footbed. Close the straps comfortably, leaving enough space to allow your feet the freedom of movement. Exhale and enjoy.
For the first five or six times you wear your new footwear, limit the time to just a few hours. This allows your feet and body to gradually get used to the contoured arch support as well as the straps and buckles.