If you’re using tennis shoes on your road bike, road shoes will be a major upgrade to your performance and pedaling power. Road shoes have a stiffer sole that allows riders to put more power to the pedals for faster acceleration. The Shimano SH-RC100 Road Shoes are road cycling shoes with race-inspired style and features. They have a surround wrapping upper structure that reduces overlap and provides a glove-like fit, three hook and loop straps that keep the shoes evenly tight, and a lightweight fiberglass-reinforced nylon sole.
- Surround wrapping upper structure reduces overlap and provides a glove-like fit.
- Synthetic leather with mesh texture creates a comfortable fit and an exciting racing profile.
- Three durable hook & loop straps evenly spread tightening force across the top of the foot.
- Lightweight glass fiber reinforced nylon sole for power transfer.
- Durable, wide-heel pads provide walking stability.
- Women’s specific last for a natural, comfortable fit.
- Off-set strap relieves tension at the highest point of the foot.