The Shimano SH-RP400 Road Bike Shoe is an affordable high-performance road shoe with sleek styling and a BOA L6 closure to boot. The upper portion of the bike shoe is made from high-density, low-maintenance synthetic leather with perforations that help improve fit and ventilation. The Boa L6 dial closure offer quick micro adjustments of the uppermost strap, working in conjunction with two lower hook-and-loop closure straps to provide and impressive foothold with minimal pressure. The bottom of the Shimano RP400 road shoe is designed with a lightweight glass-fiber reinforced nylon sole that enables the power to the pedals and is designed with wide heel pads to help prevent slippage as you walk. The RP400 Men’s shoe can be worn in the cycling gym or out on a road adventure.
- High-density synthetic leather with perforation improves fit and breathability.
- BOA® L6 dial for quick and precise micro-adjustment.
- Off-set Strap relieves tension at highest point of the foot.
- Lightweight glass-fiber reinforced nylon sole for power transfer.
- Durable, wide heel pads provide walking stability.