The Shimano SH-XC5 shoes (SH-XC501) are high-performance, lightweight shoes for Cross Country mountain bikers and are suitable for medium distances. They come with a BOA L6 twist lock that allows quick and precise adjustment. The surrounding upper shoe and the combined upper material ensure an extremely comfortable fit. The fiberglass-reinforced midsole provides efficient power transmission, while the self-cleaning Michelin outsole is responsible for traction.
- Low stack height midsole helps stabilize foot, maximizes power transfer and efficiency.
- Surround wrapping upper structure reduces overlap, provides Glove-like fit.
- Mesh/TPU/Synthetic leather composite upper provides comfortable fit and better breathability.
- BOA® L6 dial for quick and precise micro-adjustment.
- Glass fiber reinforced midsole for power transfer.
- Exclusive MICHELIN high-traction, mud-shedding tread pattern outsole.
- Reinforced spike mount for extreme conditions, 18 mm spike option.
- Available in wide width.